Saturday, July 5, 2008

developing the class

As with my other online classes, I'm revising BUS/COMM 244. I haven't taught the course for 1.5 years and it's time to make a few changes. In addition, as I've blogged about extensively, Blackboard is so user unfriendly, I want to keep my use of it to a minimum. So in this class we'll be blogging and using free online services to coordinate the class and interact. I'd prefer not to use a commercial product such as Google, but Blackboard is proprietary and I'm sure costing the university a fair bit of cash.

I've just started working on BUS/COMM 244. I know that students will be blogging and working on a major project for the class, but I haven't yet worked out the details. What else is a holiday weekend for except work?

~ Professor Cyborg 

No comments: